So, the first step is to check the percentage associated with the first reload bonus. But that’s not all, because you have to.
Unlock the bonus
However, the bonus is not always credited “all immediately”: in some cases, it must be “unlocked”: bonuses are usually paid out in stages, based on the points accumulated by playing.
- Don’t worry though, unlocking the bonuses is really easy: just play. Each bet or entry into a tournament will generate useful points to unlock the bonus to which you are entitled.
- Pay attention only to the time frame in which it is possible to unlock the bonus (usually a few months).
The poker online bonus is given in the form of credit that can be spent for entry to tournaments and cash tables: it is not possible to withdraw it directly (it would be too good, if not), but it must necessarily be played at the tables. The winnings obtained can instead be withdrawn without problems.
How to make the most of the First Reload Bonus
At this point you should have understood for yourself that, once you have decided to top up with a poker room, it is advisable to make a deposit for a large amount, which allows you to get the highest possible bonus.
- In the case of a poker room that offers a bonus of 200% up to € 1000, to get the maximum bonus we would have to deposit € 500. It is not cheap, but it would be a shame to deposit only € 10 to get a bonus of € 20, when in theory we could get € 1000, that is 50 times as much.
- Remember that after all it is still an extra, and that with the bonus credit we can play more tables and thus increase the possible winnings.
- Discover the ranking of Poker Rooms with Bonuses.
Loyalty bonuses (VIP points), extras and promotions
We have already talked about the idn poker points, which are obtained by playing and are used at the beginning to “unlock” the bonuses on the first deposit.
What else are these points for?
Accumulating points will advance you in the Poker Room VIP Ranking, allowing you to achieve ever higher VIP Statuses .
A VIP Status allows you to obtain, depending on the Poker Room:
- Vouchers to spend in the Poker Room Stores (you can buy accessories, clothing, books, gadgets and many other poker-themed products)
- Free entry to regular tournaments and exclusive Freerolls
- Additional bonuses for reloads (similar to Welcome Bonuses)
- Increasing Rakeback (RakeBack is the return to the player of the% of the collection withheld by the house in each play at the cash tables, and in the prize pool of each tournament)
In short, unless we decide to use them in the VIP Stores, the Bonuses obtainable through VIP Points represent in all respects the extra credit to be spent at the tables. Visit the Poker Room sites to find out more about how each VIP Point works. In this way, you can also discover interesting extra promotions dedicated to players.
Welcome Bonus No Deposit
The Bonus on the first reload is often the most convenient, because it is the one that increases your bankroll the most. However, to get it you need to make a deposit, and not everyone is willing to do it right away.